The use of the online ticket sales service known as Perfect Ticketing, which is provided by Perfect Events Productions Pty Ltd as trustee for PERFECT EVENTS PRODUCTION TRUST (ACN 160 395 540) (“PERFECT EVENTS”) does not assume liability for damages as a result of the use of any service, product or any material found within this web site. This may include but is not limited to the use of the website system, any content or demonstrations accessed via this web site or any other site to which the web site may be linked. We reserve the right to modify any material within this web site including but not limited to product and service descriptions at any time without notice. The information posted is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was posted. We do not take responsibility for its use, nor for any infringements of rights and or patents of any third parties resulting from the use of the website. Links from third party websites from this site are provided solely as a convenience.
Several methods of security are used including, encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the web site and online services, you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
Your privacy is respected and we work hard to safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We realise that the Internet raises questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality of information collected about consumers. We want you to know that we apply our long-standing commitment to safeguarding privacy to our Internet activities.
Personal information that we collect is protected on our computer systems by the use of secure passwords. Your information is not shared and access to personal information is limited to those who require it in order to undertake the business processes. We do not disclose or sell any personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online or via the website.
How do we use information?
The information we collect is used principally to provide you with the service and product you have ordered and to let you know of other offerings which may be of interest to you. E-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services. Information will be provided in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with property or services, or with our customers’ or others’ use of them.
How do we collect information?
Services offered by Perfect Ticketing
When you apply and register on the website you accept the terms and conditions that are applicable to that particular service. We do not warrant that any service disruptions and/or content that are contained in the website is accurate, current, complete, reliable, or error-free.
Cancellations of an order is not permitted after the order has been processed. There is no refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by Perfect Ticketing. This includes, but not limited to, inclement weather, change of mind, family emergencies and medical emergencies.
If a refund is made, Perfect Events may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any booking fee or other fees and charges.
If you encounter any issues, you must contact email@example.com within 5 business days following the originally scheduled date in order to request a refund and failure to do so will waive your right to a refund. Not all refund requests will be honoured.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are a binding contract between yourself and Perfect Ticketing. AGREEMENT OF THESE TERMS IS EQUIVALENT TO A DIGITAL SIGNATURE ON A CONTRACT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The following conditions apply to the sale of tickets and also to your attendance at Perfect Ticketing Events:
- Tickets must be paid for by credit card or other alternate payment methods offered by Perfect Ticketing. A purchase will not be processed unless you correctly provide all information requested by Perfect Ticketing at the time of purchase.
- In addition to the price you pay for the tickets, a handling fee and service fee will be included. This covers the cost of operating an information service and internet site and the processing of ticket(s). The prices of tickets will be inclusive of GST.
- REFUNDS – Refer to the section above for terms and conditions relating to this matter.
- You acknowledge that Perfect Ticketing may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists, acts, entertainment, and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, where applicable.
- Perfect Ticketing may charge a fee for the replacement of tickets which are lost or stolen. Proof of purchase needs to be provided and Perfect Ticketing will be under no obligation to replace tickets.
- If a concession ticket is purchased, you may be required to provide valid identification to substantiate any concession at the time of collection of the tickets or entry to the relevant venue.
- The event may ban cameras, audio and video recording equipment.
- Events may be broadcast on television, radio or over the internet. As a result of your attendance at the event, you may appear in these broadcasts with or without your knowledge or consent.
- It may be a condition of entry that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the relevant venue.
- Entry may be refused to an event if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Perfect Ticketing or other authorised points of sale.
- You must not, without the prior written consent of Perfect Ticketing or Perfect Events, resell or offer for sale any tickets you have purchased at a premium to their purchase price. You cannot resell the tickets on an online auction site. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the holder of the ticket may be refused admission to the event.
- You acknowledge that the resale of tickets in certain circumstances may breach certain laws (including, without limitation, laws related to scalping).